Perfect Sunday Brunch Look

by - April 30, 2017



  Hello KYFAM !

Sunday brunches are the new Saturday night parties. Yes,I’d rather go for a lovely brunch on Sunday and enjoy tasteful conversations with lots of food and friends. Ladies, if your Sunday afternoon plans include sitting at home,it’s time you try an amazing Sunday Brunch.

Apart from the obvious time difference, the one most prominent thing that sets a brunch apart from an evening party is the dress code. Though not official, the unsaid rule for a brunch is totally different from a glamorous evening out. The look is understated, relaxed and more comfortable.


 If you’re wondering how to go about putting together the right Sunday brunch look for yourself, here’s something to help you out!

Typically when I do Sunday brunches with friends and family I prefer wearing a long flowy dress like this one. 





Sunday is usually when I coddle in with a cheat meal for the week, and boy do I eat!  Which is why a breathable dress like this one is just perfect and rather needed since it has enough room for me and my food baby!

I found this dress from a brand called KOOVS , the print and the silhouette immediately caught my eye. I know that I will be getting a lot of use out of this dress.


I wore my basic grey long cardigan and simple accessories to finish the look . I wanted the print to do all the talking which is why everything else was kept minimal.


        Maxi Dress - KOOVS , Cardigan - Splash 


Just in case you want to dress this up a notch , over the cardigan waist belt is a big thing nowadays . This cinches and outlines your waist and gives the appearance of a longer silhouette .








No cardigan , no problem . Throw on a denim jacket and head out for your day . So effortless yet looks so put together . 





              Watch - Alba , Ring - Aldo accessories , Footwear - Valentino  



Until next time 
Polý agape (lots of love) and stay cheerful :)





You May Also Like

0 comments